Ok so I have been nominated for the Liebster Award. I was nominated by Beauties Unlocked.
I'm feeling very blessed and thankful to have been nominated it means a great deal to me.
I have these 11 questions to answer from Lisa and Carrieanne to answer as part of my nomination.
Lisa and Carrieanne created the questions themselves.
1. Which product have you re bought over and over?
This is a toughy, I like to mix up my collection and try new things as there is always something
better or different out there to try. The product I always buy over and over again is, Versace Red Jeans Eau de Toilette. It is quite in expensive and smells great, it's nice to pop on for work
or chuck in my handbag. It's not to fancy that you are scared to ruin it but
not a cheap overpowering smell either.
2. Which celebrity style do you most admire?
I couldn't choose just one as that would be near impossible for me as fashion is my world.
So I will do a top 3, not in order of favourite but just the 3 I love the most and that pop to mind first.
1. Florence Welch
I love her elegant feminine look, she is so natural and just looks fantastic.
I love her pale skin and amber hair the contrast is stunning.
2. Vivienne Westwood
Now I admit she isn't exactly drop dead gorgeous, but I love how she creates clothes and dresses in a way she loves and doesn't give a damn what anyone else thinks. She is an inspiration for confidence in yourself.
3. Gillian Zinser
I love her laid back bohemian style. She is naturally gorgeous and I just think her style is amazing.
3. If your life could be like a movie which movie would you choose to live out?
Well I love romantic comedies, they are my guilty pleasure.
I think if I could live any movie out it would be Juno. I love how quirky Juno is and how confident she is.
I love the way she puts a positive spin on even the most sad situations.
And I love her relationship with Paulie it's just adorable.
4.Which past or current beauty trend would you never consider trying out?
I have dry, hard skin on my feet inherited by my dear mother. I would love to have silky smooth feet but still would never EVER consider having the treatment where the little fishies eat you skin on your feet.
I've heard it is great for your feet makes a real difference but the idea of loads of fishes eating my feet
makes me cringe.
5.What is your favourite part of your body?
My favourite part of my body has to be my lips, I love the V in my lips (cupid's bow).
It creates a gorgeous lip shape when wearing lipstick and I think it looks very feminine.
6.Which make-up brand takes up most of your make-up bag?
Ok so it has to be Rimmel, I love their lipsticks and nail varnishes especially. I think the Kate Moss line of lipsticks they have are fantastic, they apply brilliantly and look great. I also have their Stay Matte Pressed Powder to prevent excess oil and to keep my concealer in place.
7. What's your best sandwich Filling?
Oh this is a tough one, I love found and I hate having to narrow down my choices.
But if it was my absolute favourite like not your best sandwich it would have to be roasted vegetables and feta cheese. Or a simple favourite sandwich filling would be ham, cheese and mayo.
I was really disappointed with St Ives Blemish Fighting Facial Scrub. I was hoping it would be very gentle on the skin but in fact it caused my face to go red and blotchy with dry patches.
I was disappointed as after use immediately skin felt great but after use for a week my skin looked awful.
9. What was your most embarrassing wardrobe piece?
There has probably been a few, everyone goes through bad stages. But the one that sticks out is a t shirt I had that said I <3 London. I was great as a souvenir but I would wear it all the time and I cut the neckline so I could wear it on my shoulders. I thought it was so cool.
This is the best photo I could find of the top, it's me protesting at school I've always been stubborn.
10. Eyeliner or Lipstick?
Now this is a very easy one, lipstick ever single time! I love lipstick and rarely wear eyeliner.
I find a bright, bold lipstick can make any outfit more interesting.
11. If you had to describe yourself in 3 words what would they be?
Empathetic, complex and compassionate.
Ok so here are the rules:
1. Each nominee must answer the 11 questions that were asked by the blogger that nominated them.
2. You must choose 11 bloggers with under 200 followers to pass the award onto.
3. Then make 11 questions for them to answer.
4. Go to their page and tell them about their nomination.
5. No tag backs.
1. Laura from heroineinheels
2. Alicia lattesandlacee
3. Kelpa from kelpadailyfashion
4. Becky from honeythumb
5. Marloes & MJ from twintwosome
6. Hannah from shesmadeup
7. Sarah from eyeshadowaddictsanonymous
8. Chantelle from thegirlinthetartanscarf
9.Rachael from littlepurpleorchid
10. Emelie from twincolours
11. Diana from casualvision
My 11 questions are...
1. What is your favourite colour to wear in clothing?
2. Would you rather go without foundation or mascara?
3. Do you prefer high heels or wedges?
4. What is your favourite memory from your life so far?
5. What character from a book would you want to be?
6. What is your favourite type of food to eat, for example Italian or Indian etc?
7. What is your favourite item of jewellery to wear rings, necklaces or bracelets?
8. What is your favourite thing to do in your spare time?
9. Why did you start blogging?
10. What is your big dream?
11. If you had 3 wishes what would you wish for?
Let me know when you've answered :)