Pages

Thursday 8 August 2013

Back In Black

I'm back to London today for work again.
I thought to fit with this I would do a blog post about my formal outfit I am wearing.
I have to look smart and formal as I'm working for a client of the company.
If you've followed my blog for a while you will probably know by now that I love wearing black.
It is so easy to wear, looks so slimming, I just love it!
So what is better than an almost all black outfit?




Excuse my extreme pout.
My blouse was on sale in Tesco for only £4 and it is such a great, practical piece to own.
My cardigan is from Primark, I picked it up last week when I was working in London for £14. I love it.
My jeans were on sale on the Asos website. They are Pieces Black Jegging and cost only £12.
My necklace is from Newlook and was only £6.99. Then of course I'm wearing my trust orange Asos sandals. They look very high end and comfy making them perfect to strut round London in.















If you read my last blog post you will also know, I have entered a competition to write as a guest blogger in Inspire Magazine. However I need everyones help, to win this fantastic opportunity that I really don't want to miss out on.

 All I need you guys to do is to like two things on facebook.


Once you have liked both of the links above, you have voted for me to win the chance to write a piece for Inspire Magazine and it is as simple as that.
If you enjoy reading my blog then please help me with this opportunity to share
with more people my writing. 
Please help me with this brilliant competition! 
Hope you've enjoyed today's post much love to all of you 
X












No comments:

Post a Comment