Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2013

#AccessAllASOS








This morning was a fairly average morning, until the postman arrived. With him he bought a delightful parcel. I thought to myself 'I haven't ordered anything recently'. Inside two gifts from ASOS welcoming me into Access All ASOS. I must admit I freaked out. By freaking out I squealed, screeched, ran around and my hands were shaking. I am so happy, I get to find out inside info and attend events all thanks to my absolute favourite clothing company. I love ASOS's clothing as you guys know, it is frequently in my posts. As you can see in the images above I was given this lovely blood orange neon beanie from ASOS and a Strawberry Crush lip balm. Inside this lovely parcel was also a fortune cookie,  my fortune said 'Many new friends are in your future'.  
The beanie is not something I would normally go for, as you know colour does scary me. 
However I love this beanie it is perfect to brighten my outfits, and it's cosy,perfect for Winter. 
 I paired my beanie from ASOS with my ASOS Oversized T-Shirt, I love to pair this t-shirt with my wetlook leggings (from eBay) and my favourite boots (similar here). My fluffy cardigan is so snug and warm and a steal at just £14 from Primark. 
Thank you ASOS for this opportunity and I hope all you lovely readers look forward to posts involving Access All ASOS. 

8 comments:

  1. I've been hearing about this on Twitter but had no idea about it until today! Your new beanie looks lovely, what a fab surprise! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is exciting stuff! Thank you lovely x

      Delete
  2. love your cardigan!
    imagineyouwereabird.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're too gorgeous!! Love the beanie xxx

    ReplyDelete