Pages

Friday 18 October 2013

I like sports...






So I apologise if this blog is a little slap dash. I'm currently on the move and writing this on my phone, pure dedication guys! So tonight I'm off to watch the new kids film Turbo, it has Snopp Dogg or 'lion' now and Samuel L Jackson. I can't wait! So I'm wearing something casual and comfortable. I'm wearing my wet look leggings, I paired them with my latest charity shop/ thrifter piece. A sports team t.shirt which is a large male's and is long enough to team with my leggings. To finish I wore my cropped leather jacket and my eBay cut out boots. Sorry if this post seems a bit rushed but thought better to post than nothing. To end this post on a great high I have reached over 7,000 views on my blog since starting! A massive thank you to you all! X


6 comments:

  1. super cute jacket x

    marymariescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the tee! American style sports tops are my favourites for lazing round the house.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete