Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Leather Mini






Skirt - ASOS
Top - River Island
Shirt - Charity shop
Bag - Primark
Boots - Read more here (similar here)
Cardigan - Primark
I've been meaning to blog about this skirt for a while now. It has been a life saver, I've worn it to Browns Labels For Less Pop Up Sale and Access All ASOS Selfie School and it has been so comfy. It was another great buy from ASOS and it has a nice stretch which allows it to be perfect for events and travelling. Now it is winter I'm layering up and used this crop top to layer over my shirt. I chucked on my fluffy cardigan from Primark and I'm ready to go.
Thanks everyone for your support I've had over 9,000 views on my blog now. I couldn't be more thankful for everyone who reads my blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment