Pages

Thursday 7 November 2013

Tartan Lover






Coat - Sheinside
Skirt - eBay
Top - H&M
Cardigan -H&M
Boots - eBay

Firstly excuse the massive mane of hair I'm rocking! I must admit this outfit is a personal favourite, of course one of the reasons being the tartan. I posted a few weeks ago about my new tartan trousers, I love the tartan trend and wanted more. The skirt was a steal from eBay. The coat was about £22, I got the size M (I'm a size 8-10) I would recommend getting a size L.  It is very small, especially when wearing knitwear underneath. I also sized up for the t-shirt as I wanted it to be quite loosely fitted, I love oversized clothing. 
The cardigan is one of the lovely H&M pieces I picked up in Bristol that I mentioned in my last post, Highs and Lows. I wore my trusty boots and ta da a favourite outfit, cut out boots, tartan and oversized layers. 
Dreamy. 

8 comments:

  1. No word of a lie, I've just bought that skirt off eBay, it's such a beauty. I love the post, and you are very beautiful my lovely!

    Nashbagxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way! It is lovely! Oh thank you lovely that is very kind! x

      Delete
  2. Love this look. The tartan skirt is lovely, can't believe it's from ebay. It looks perfect with the coat.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really means a lot to me thank you! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this look
    would you like to follow each other? let me know
    http://mon-style-et-moi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete