Pages

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Between the cracks









Jacket - Primark 
Boots - eBay

I was a bit naughty this weekend and took advantage of ASOS offering 20% off and bought this gorgeous dress. I love the detail of the crack effect it adds a really interesting dimension and texture effect to the dress. You may remember my recent What's in my bag post for ASOS, which I won meaning I could choose a bag from the ASOS website up to the value of £100. After lots of umming and ahhing I choose this lovely slouchy black Pieces bag which fits perfectly into my wardrobe. Let me know if you would like to see a new What Is In My Bag post with this gorgeous new bag. Thanks you all my lovely readers! x

1 comment:

  1. Follow for a follow??
    Cute outfit btw ^.^

    http://miss-peiyien.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete