Pages

Tuesday 31 December 2013

New Year's Eve








Lipstick - Topshop
Shoes - Seven Boot Lane (available at Kilver Court)

Happy New Year's Eve all. I am spending tonight with my two best friends and Alex, three very important to me and I hope you all will be with loved ones too. I just thought I would share a few snaps of the last day of 2013 with you all. Me, Alex, my mum and dad wrote our wishes on a sky lantern and let it off to bring in the New Year. It will be the first year I haven't spent New Year's Eve with my family which is a bit weird but I am looking forward to it. I've been getting ready with Molly and Georgia and can't wait to have a dance and a laugh with them later. I just want to say thank you to you all for reading my blog. You honestly have no idea how much it means to me that you check out my blog posts and follow so loyally. It really has helped boost my confidence and I can't thank you enough. I wish you all care and happiness for tonight and the New Year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment