Pages

Tuesday 7 January 2014

2014 Fashion trends

I thought as it is the beginning of 2014 I would do a post on Spring 2014 fashion trends. 
1. Pastels 


Jumper River Island  Coat Miss Selfridge   Playsuit Missguided, 

2. Shift/Box Blouse


Boxy Kimono Top - ASOS  Navy Box Top - H&M  Leather Box Top - Missguided

3. Floral


Trousers - H&M  Skirt - Forever 21   Playsuit - Topshop

Not sure about you but I feel some of the trends for 2014 are a bit over done now. However I am loving the boxy cropped tops and jackets which are on trend for 2014. Hope you like this post and let me know in the comments below or via my social networking what trends you are loving and will be rocking this year. 

3 comments:

  1. Pretty post!
    Mind to follow each other? Let me know. :)

    http://tasiawijayanti.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete