Pages

Monday 6 January 2014

January Blues





Top - ASOS
Socks - ASOS
Shoes - Seven Boot Lane
Jeans - Pieces
Cardigan - H&M (can't find online)
Shirt - Charity Shop
Necklace - Shop Dixi (currently out of stock)

As like many people today life after Christmas returned to normal today. I went back to college today and that means blogging becomes more difficult again, it is too dark to take photos when I leave for college and also when I come back. However I endeavoured tonight whilst babysitting (their house has much better lighting) and hope the photos aren't too bad for you. I really liked my outfit today, it was just the right amount of laid back and grungey. My jeans are my favourites and paired with my edgy studded brogues (see post on them here...Shoe Boot Lane) are my favourite combo at the moment. My shirt is perfect for layering as it is baggy and with my cardigan over the top it creates a bit more shape. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas break and didn't find it too hard returning to work, college, school etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment