Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Passed





Necklaces; The adorned duoDixi and vintage.

Leggings - eBay
Oversize tee - ASOS
Shirt - Charity Shop
Leather jacket - Primark
Shoes - Converse 

I apologise again for being a bit absent but I have been revising for an important test I took today, my driving theory test. I PASSED! I'm chuffed and feel a step closer to finally driving. It is something I put off for a while after turning 17 but finally I've got my ass into gear. To celebrate Alex took me for lunch at one of our favourite restaurants, La Terre in Glastonbury. We had a delicious burger with bacon, cheese and chilli. I wore quite a comfy and loose outfit today as I had a two hour driving lesson and my theory test and I wanted to be comfortable. Good luck to all fellow learner drivers, especially those taking their theory and practical tests!

2 comments: