Pages

Tuesday, 1 April 2014

Details




Necklace - Black Tied
Jeans - ASOS
Boots - eBay
Jacket - Primark
Shirt - Blitz
Top - Charity Shop
Bra - ASOS

Excuse the body posture and squinting eyes, I had only just woken up. But I really liked this outfit and wanted to share it with you lovelies! I love layering and this bra with the strap details is perfect to add extra detail to a basic outfit. I also love this shirt and leather jacket combo and isn't the first time I've blogged it together. I can't get enough of my Black Tied teeth necklace it is simple but something a bit different I love it! Hope you all had a good weekend and spoilt your mum's!  

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to my shop maybe my clothes make you become the most beautiful princess

    هل تريد حقيبة أنيقة لظيفة؟
    كل حقيبة يد الموضة
    تحديد حقائب الموضة كل امرأة جميل

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to my shop maybe my clothes make you become the most beautiful princess

    لديناالصنعةالجميلةمجوهرات,ذاتجودةعالية,كانيتاجربعيداأفضلخيار

    كل فستان الدانتيل الأسود

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to my shop maybe my clothes make you become the most beautiful princess

    لديناالصنعةالجميلةمجوهرات,ذاتجودةعالية,كانيتاجربعيداأفضلخيار

    كل فستان الدانتيل الأسود

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely outfit. Very casual but still great. You've got such a lovely blog.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I love your blog too, already a follower :) x

      Delete
  5. I love your shirt! Such a great combination of colours XX

    ReplyDelete