Pages

Sunday 25 May 2014

Lust List


Back Packs - 1. River Island, 2. New Look3. New Look
Sandals - 1.Pull & Bear, 2. New Look, 3. Boohoo
Shorts - 1.Topshop, 2. Monki, 3.ASOS

I've been having a huge clear out of my wardrobe and it is starting to look a bit empty, especially for Summer clothing. Here are just a few bits I'm lusting over. Firstly I am loving white and a white leather backpack is a NEED for me. I have currently have a black back pack which has seen better days and I'm definitely thinking of replacing it for a gorgeous white leather backpack. I own one pair of sandals, madness I know, not even a pair of flip flops. With the warmer weather peeping it's head I think sandals are needed and I'm loving lots of straps on sandals. Lastly I need some shorts, I'm not a fan of skirts as you have to watch how you sit and make sure you don't have a Marilyn moment. As a bit of a tomboy shorts are perfect to bare my legs but not have to be too cautious. I'd love to know any of your lusting items, pop a comment below or tweet me @Stepinmycloset


6 comments:

  1. I need to have a bit of a wardrobe clear out! Love the post, i've written a wishlist/lustlist on things i'm loving and wanting recently! x

    www.beautiboe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I definitely did, now I need clothes though! I'll check it out :) x

      Delete
  2. I literally want everything in this post. It's my EXACT style (or what I want to be my exact style haha). I have been clearing my wardrobe out too, my style seems to have changed SO much in the past year everything's looking a little outdated. Great post! x
    Emily Lavenders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know what you mean, it is my style when I have money and can afford to buy new goodies! I found that, I found things I didn't know I still had! Thanks x

      Delete
  3. Love scalloped everything at the moment! Those shorts are super nice, love the light blue :-)
    Would you like to follow each other on gfc & bloglovin maybe ? Let me know x

    http://colorfullightning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete