Pages

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Packing Essentials





Jeans - Topshop
Sunglasses - eBay ( similar here )
Coat & T-shirt - Primark
Jumper - Vintage

So it is coming to that time when we all go off on holiday. I'm heading to London tomorrow for three days with some of my family and my lovely friend Lisa. We are staying in Camden and just roaming around London. I thought it might be useful to do a post on a few essentials when packing.
1.Wherever you go it is possible you'll need a coat, I tend to just wear one on my travels or pack a light coat with me.
2.I also pack a good pair of comfy jeans and this is no exception, my favourite jeans are packed.
3. Sunglasses tend to be essential for holidays, especially if you are lucky enough to be going abroad. I'm taking mine as a ray of hope for some sun!
 4.A simple t-shirt is versatile and can be worn with anything really so a good basic tee is a must for me.
5. And lastly a jumper whether it is lightweight or a heavy knit, a jumper can help layer up to keep warm or instead of a jacket. I hope this helped if you are going on holiday or if you enjoyed a nosey at what I'm packing.

Just a little p.s I was lucky enough to be asked to write a guest post for an online blog called Pretty Good Look. It would be great if you guys could check it out and let me know what you think, just click here.

4 comments:

  1. I just love this! I love packing edits, the versatility of the stuff you've chosen is great; brilliant post! New Follower :)

    Lauren || Cover Shoot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I wanted things that could all match x

      Delete
  2. Great Post. Lovely Blog. I am really loving your blog.
    wanna follow each other?
    BeautyDrugs new blog post click & comment

    ReplyDelete