Pages

Thursday 24 July 2014

El Hombre






T-shirt - Gap
Shorts - New Look
Bag - Zara
Sandals - Primark 

I enjoyed my last day off work for this week at Weymouth today. I love the beach and in this weather it is too good to resist. I wore my new top, I grabbed this men's t-shirt in XL as it was the last one in the sale. I just grabbed my scissors and cut it in half to create a slightly cropped tee. I just loved the sombrero with 'El Hombre' written inside, I just found it funny not sure why but I love it. These are the only shorts I own currently and in this heat shorts are a must! My beach bag is from last year's Zara sell and is great to chuck everything in, including a towel. We had a lovely swim, another dairy free milkshake and fish and chips on the beach. 

3 comments:

  1. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    Check details here!

    http://gembolini.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/liebster-award.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much but I can't do it as I've been blogging over a year. Thank you though! xx

      Delete
  2. Aww wow thank you so much you are so kind x

    ReplyDelete