Pages

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Spa Day





I'm a spa virgin, I have never had a massage, facial or any of that goodness before...until now! I was browsing my emails a while ago and seen a spa offer from Groupon, I couldn't resist. I went with my Mum, her friend Liz and my friend Ellie. We were treated to a pedicure, manicure, back massage and facial all for £50. The spa we went to was at Cheltenham Park Hotel. We were allowed to use all the facilities like the swimming pool, sauna, hot tub etc. The favourite treatment for me was the facial, just getting rid of all the nastiness in my skin. It gets rid of all the toxins in your skin and did cause a few spots to appear but in the words of Shrek "better out than in". It was the perfect relaxing, pampering, girly day and I would recommend to anyone to great themselves to a spa day to just unwind. 

6 comments:

  1. looks so good! hope you enjoyed it!

    xx
    isa
    http://stoerensexy.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I need a spa day so bad and this post made me crave it even more haha

    http://creepersandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was sooooo lovely! You should treat yourself!

      Delete
  3. You really know how to spend your day wisely, Charlotte. Hahaha! You must've been a bit stressed out to go all out on the spa. Although, we really don't need a reason to go to a spa, do we? I love how the facilities were available to you at any expense. I hope you enjoy your next visit there as well. All the best to you! :)

    Lilia Valle @ La Fleur de Beaute Day Spa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing you very first spa experience. It’s always good to give yourself a pampering every once in a while, just to unwind and release all of the stress from work. This probably wasn’t your last spa day, but it is truly an experience to return to and experience again. Have a great day, Charlotte!

    William Connors @ The Healing Station

    ReplyDelete