Pages

Thursday 17 July 2014

Stompers





 


 Vest - ASOS
Shorts - New Look
Jumper - H&M
Boots - ASOS

I may of found the love of my life in these boots. They were in the sale for a start, they are the perfect amount of chunky and the are just beautiful. They add a harder, grungey touch to a more feminine outfit and I can't wait to pair them with dresses and skirts. I'm also wearing these shorts again today, they are comfortable and slouchy and great to chuck on especially as I will have to change later for work. This outfit is perfect to just chuck on (seeing as I have to change for work this evening). But if I wanted to take this outfit to the evening or for going out in the day I'd throw on my cropped black jumper and/or my oversized blazer to keep warm. 

6 comments:

  1. I nearly got the same shorts the other day!! LOL xx

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you should of they are so comfy! xx

      Delete
  2. Love the blazer! nice combo with the short :)


    xx
    isa | http://stoerensexy.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete