Pages

Monday 7 July 2014

Thunderstruck





Top - Topshop 
Blazer - Monki
Jeans - Gap
Shoes - Primark

Firstly I apologise for the bucking under the bench, I didn't realise it was there! I have had this ACDC ripped vest top for ages but this is it's first appearance on my blog. It is the perfect slouchy top to slob around in or the go to top for the Monday Blues. But as you can see it is easy to dress up with a smart blazer for a smart causal outfit. These £7 perfect shoes have barely left my feet, the poor fellas, they go with everything and are super comfy. I love the mock croc effect on them to add some texture to any OOTD. As for the jeans they are comfy, perfect fit and I love the rips. The weather is gross at the moment where I live, it is humid and raining on and off. This outfit is enough warmth and good to keep dry but not too hot for the humid air. 


No comments:

Post a Comment