Pages

Monday 4 August 2014

Smocking It






Dress - ASOS
Necklace - ASOS
Boots - ASOS
Hat - My dad's 

I have fallen head over heels in love with this dress, for starters the print is monochrome and just beautiful. Secondly I love a good smock dress as they can obviously be worn oversized as a smock but by adding a belt around your waist you have a more fitted dress! And lastly it was just £15 in the sale, I mean I can not say no to a bargain beauty like that! Then I added my favourite combo of my boots and hat and I'm good to go. I chucked on a couple of my favourite rings and my new semi precious bar necklace which is another bargain beauty from the ASOS sale. I can't fault ASOS they just have the best sales and are simple to buy from and have super easy returns. They also stock some of my favourite brands like Pull & Bear and Monki and I can buy it all in one place, simplicity is the way to my heart! 

2 comments: