Pages

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Third Time Lucky




Today I took my third driving test, like I said last time I failed I suffer with anxiety and my driving test seems to always get the better of me. I put a huge amount of pressure onto myself to pass and make silly mistakes because I'm so wound up and anxious. In my lessons I'm comfortable, controlled and a good driver but when the test comes I fall to pieces. Today I passed! I can't quite believe it but I'm now sorting all the boring car stuff so I can get on the road asap! But this is my simple, odd socks, uninteresting outfit I wore to my test and sorry I cropped my face out as I was too goofy from smiling haha! 

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I failed my driving test the first time I took it and I was so upset, but once you pass it's the best feeling ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it can be so frustrating and I'm so glad it is done haha!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations lovely!
    I still haven't passed, I have to take the bus which sucks :'(

    Also, your blog is very lovely.
    Would you mind checking out mine?
    Maybe we can follow each other on Bloglovin & gfc?

    Alina à la Mode Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, I know how much that sucks!

      Delete
  3. Congrats! I had the same problem so you are definitely not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have anxiety too, so I know how you feel! Congrats on passing though!

    ReplyDelete