Pages

Tuesday 6 January 2015

Lilac



 
(Images from my Pinterest board Hair Envy)
After dying my hair turquoise I'm now excited by all the hair colour possibilities. Lilac hair is one I've always loved. I have fairly tanned skin and always decided lilac and lighter hair in general was not for me. However I think if I kept my darker brown roots on top like I have now with the green and swap the green for lilac I might be able to pull it off. What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments below.  

2 comments:

  1. I dyed my hair turquoise yesterday aha! I love the colour and have also been thinking about buying more dyes. Lilac is certainly a lovely hair colour. I'm a new blog follower and can't wait to read more form you :)

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cool and bleach London are great for any dyes if your looking! Aww thank you lovely new postup tomorrow! X

      Delete