Pages

Thursday 8 January 2015

Local

If you follow my blog then you may remember I was featured in my local newspaper (Weekend)  I was asked if I'd like to feature again and I couldn't resist as it was so awesome last time. They asked me a couple of questions and then these are featured around the photo of my outfit. But here are the questions and answers below. 

1. Briefly describe where each item of clothing came from. 
My trousers and jacket are a Christmas present, trousers from ASOS and the jacket is from Pull&bear. My crop top is from Topshop last summer and my converse are years old. My belt was a bargain from a local charity shop. 
2. What inspired you to put this look together? 
 I was inspired to put this outfit together as I love statement trousers at the moment you can chuck on any basic top with them and it looks really put together. 
3. What are your new year's clothes resolutions? 
My new year's clothes resolutions is too clear out my wardrobe of things I never wear. I'm a terrible hoarder. 
4. Have you bought anything you're really excited about in the new year sales? 
I bought a pair of trainers from Pull&Bear in the sales they are b&w with a side panel of leopard print. I think they will add a point of interest to simpler outfits. 
5. Have you got any style tops for anyone looking for inspiration on not much money? 
I think a statement item, like these trousers, can be paired with lots of basic items and is a great investment that you can wear again and again. Also check out eBay and charity shops sometimes you can find a real gem like my belt in this outfit.

9 comments: