Pages

Wednesday 25 February 2015

February Playlist

1. James Bay 'Let It Go', 2. Ben Howard 'I Forget Where We Were', 3. Passion Pit 'Lifted Up' 

4. One Republic 'Love Runs Out' 5. George Ezra Radio 1 Live Lounge 'Try', 6. Swiss Lips 'Carolyn

Here is February's playlist. This month has just flown by for me and I've just been listening to a lot of the same stuff as last month. However I have been listening to some more chilled stuff this month, as you can probably tell from my choices. February has been a little stressful and these more chilled and feel good songs have got me through. If you've got any recommendations I'd love to hear them but I hope you like my little playlist for this month. 

4 comments:

  1. I love Ben Howard's album, he's amazing!x

    blushhx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love his new album and the last one he's lovely! x

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad I came across this playlist because it reminded me to actually give Ben Howard's new album a listen! I absolutely love his stuff! I'm in a music rut at the moment, just listening to the same few bands on repeat but I'm trying to branch out so I'm ready for festival season haha.
    George Ezra has such an amazing voice. I haven't heard that cover before but I just gave it a listen and it's so good! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I'm glad you stumbled upon it! Yeah he is so good! Yeah I feel you, I'm in a music rut too.
      Check out more of the Radio 1 covers they are awesome! x

      Delete