Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Insta Natural Advanced Repair Scar Gel


So Summer is right around the corner and that means that dreaded time of year were eventually I will have to wear a bikini, or shorts, or expose a little more flesh than I'm comfortable with. A big reason I'm so unhappy to reveal a little more is because of my scars and stretch marks on my legs. Since umm turning into a women... if you catch my drift, I developed curvy hips and my skins elasticity wasn't quite prepared for this, hence the stretch marks. I feel like stretch marks can be a taboo thing to talk about, they are often associated only with people who are pregnant or had kids or people who are larger. However they are so common, especially on the hips and thighs and I feel like we should be able to talk about them without feeling embarrassed. I also have some pretty bad scars on my right thigh, one more recently from a clumsy shaving accident and one from an incident with a kettle. I'm ridiculously clumsy and this was one of the results of my clumsiness, one freshly boiled kettle over my leg. So when I was given the opportunity to try out this natural scar repairing gel, I thought it would be perfect timing. I have tried out things like Palmer's Cocoa Butter for stretch marks (may I add having a pregnant lady on the bottle didn't help with the self esteem!) and I didn't notice a difference, it did smell great though.
 So I'm going to do a before and after post for this Scar Gel, that way not only will I be able to see any difference, you guys will too and then you'll know if it works or not. Excuse the photos, my camera isn't great inside and also please excuse the state of my legs, hence why I'm trying out this new scar gel. I was given the product free to try out and I want to give a full unbiased review of the product. The Insta Natural Scar Gel has loads of natural ingredients and smells kinda like fruit cake (that might just be me). I was surprised by the colour of the gel, it comes out brown but when applied to the skin it is translucent. But it applies really nicely to the skin and doesn't feel heavily, oily or unpleasant like some other stretch mark and scar products. I've only been using it for a few days and therefore I haven't seen any drastic changes in this time but I'll report back in a month with after photos. Overall my first impression of the product is I'm pretty happy but I will keep you updated on if it improves the look and feel of my scars. 

27 comments:

  1. Sounds great !
    Xoxo

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow i'm really wanting to try this! so happy i found your blog!
    i followed <3
    http://glitteryberry.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That scar gel really works! I tried it and have been raving about it ever since x love Oliver Kuropatwa

    ReplyDelete
  5. That product is interesting! Did it work for you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That would be a great product to have!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would absolutely try this. I've been searching for scar repair for a long time and this is a great find. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No-doubt, the best blog I've came across today!

    ReplyDelete